Rose Creek Crossing HOA
February 2009 Newsletter
Greetings Rose Creek Crossing Homeowners! On behalf of the Rose Creek Crossing HOA Board, Advisory Committee and Advantage management, we express our hopes that you are enjoying a wonderful 2009. We are pleased to be working with this beautiful development, and value your feedback about life at Rose Creek Crossing. If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-866-500-7368. Please also take a few minutes to read this newsletter to help us make the community the best that it can be!
Want to find out what is happening at Rose Creek Crossing? Come to the Board and Advisory Committee Meeting on Thursday 02/26 at the Rose Creek Clubhouse at 6:30 pm. This is a great time to let your voice be heard. If you have complaints, suggestions or compliments, come see us, and say Hello to some of your friends and neighbors.
Clubhouse Rental Policies
There has recently been some issues at the clubhouse that require us to provide clarification on the clubhouse rental policies. Please make note of the following regulations regarding clubhouse reservations:
* The clubhouse cannot be used or reserved for any sort of business or commercial purposes. This would include sales or training meetings, Tupperware parties or the like.
* The clubhouse may be reserved up to two times per month per family for $25 per reservation. Any additional reservations would be at the discretion of the HOA at a cost of $100 per extra reservation.
* Reservations will not be taken more than 90 days in advance.
* Reservations are still made by calling Advantage Management at 866-500-7368 x 100. Ask for Aldana.
On Street Parking
Please help us avoid accidents and snow clearing problems. Remember that there is to be no long term or overnight parking in the streets of Rose Creek.
Please help keep our community clean and attractive by following these common sense rules for proper trash disposal:
* Please remember that the trash cans must be kept inside your garage or otherwise out of site at all times except on trash removal day, after which it must be returned to its proper storage location within 24 hours.
Hard Water Problems?
Like many of you, in the past, the HOA clubhouse has been experiencing troubles with hard water. That is a problem no longer thanks to UtahWATERSystems! We are grateful for their generous donation of a FREE SOFTWATER SYSTEM to the Rose Creek Crossing Clubhouse. If you are in need of water conditioning services at your home, the Rose Creek Crossing HOA recommends that you call UtahWATERSystems.
Thanks for doing your part to make ROSE CREEK CROSSING a great place to live.