ROSE CREEK CROSSING HOA
ANNUAL MEETING NOTICE
WHEN: THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011 7:00 P.M.
WHERE: ROSE CREEK CROSSING CLUBHOUSE
Proposed Meeting Agenda:
A. Welcome and State of the HOA Address – Benjamin Donner, HOA President
B. HOA Financial Reports – Jason Sucher
C. Election of ROSE CREEK CROSSING HOA Management Committee by private ballot
1. The 3 homeowners who receive the most votes will be on the ROSE CREEK CROSSING HOA Management Committee.
2. The term of the 3 positions will be two years each.
3. Please see the excerpts from the by-laws on the reverse of this document. **
D. Question and Answer Period
1. Clubhouse Access Discussion
2. Pool Rules discussion – Guests Etc.
• **We are in need of 3 Volunteers willing to dedicate 2-4 hours per month to serve on the Management Committee. If you are interested in serving on the HOA Management Committee, please notify Jason Sucher at 866-500-7368 or please send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your intentions at least seven days in advance of the meeting. WE ESPECIALLY NEED VOLUNTEERS FROM THE TOWN HOMES.
Excerpts from By-Laws
• Paragraph 2.2 of the By-Laws says that at the meeting of the HOA members following termination of Declarant control, “the Owners shall elect a Management Committee of five (5) members”.
• Para 2.2 also says nominations for positions on the Management Committee may be made by petition filed with the Secretary of the Association at least seven days prior to the annual meeting of the HOA.
*** If a person is interested in serving on the Rose Creek HOA board, that person should please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating this seven days in advance of the meeting.
• Paragraph 2.3 says voting shall be by written ballot.
• The election at the meeting shall be for general positions on the HOA board. Paragraph 2.9 says the Management Committee itself shall elect the officers at the first meeting of the Committee. Para 4.1 says the officers shall be President, Secretary, and Treasurer (though the offices of Secretary and Treasurer can be combined) and that the Committee may appoint Vice Presidents and other assistants officers as they may deem necessary.
• Paragraph 15.1 states that At least two (2) of the Board members shall be Owners of a town home.
• Please refer to the by-laws for more information about board service and the elections.
*** SPECIAL NOTE – AS THE SUMMER DRAWS TO AN END, WE HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ALL ENJOYED THE POOL THIS SUMMER, AND FIND VALUE IN YOUR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION. THE POOL WILL BE CLOSING FOR THE SEASON APPROXIMATELY SEPTEMBER 10TH, AND WILL REOPEN NEXT MEMORIAL DAY. HAVE A GREAT FALL!