Rose Creek Crossing Newsletter
If you have suggestions, comments or concerns, send us an e-mail at email@example.com . All such e-mails will go directly to all five members of the Rose Creek Crossing HOA Board and to Jason Sucher at Advantage Management. We have also set up a website for the HOA where we will be posting information for owners to review and comment upon. That can be found at: www.RoseCreekCrossing.com.
The pool is open for the season!
The pool opened Memorial Day weekend and will remain open for the summer until the Tuesday after Labor Day--this is the standard outdoor pool season in Utah.
We are committed to making the pool a safe and enjoyable environment for all Rose Creek Crossing Homeowners. Here are a few notes regarding pool operations for the 2012 season:
· Please Pay Attention to the Rules. We have posted the rules for pool use on pool fence, and a copy of the rules is provided at the end of this Newsletter. Please read and abide by them (and make sure your guests do as well) to help make the pool area a better place for all residents. Especially remember that by Utah law all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult—also please don’t send a 14-year old to watch over younger children – they are not considered an adult until they are 18.
· Pool Hours. As a reminder, the hours of operation are as follows: Friday and Saturday: 6:00 am-11:00 pm; Sunday through Thursday: 6:00 am-10:00 pm.
· Guests. We have a larger number of residents this year, and that number will only get larger as the season progresses. As a courtesy to all members of the community, we ask that you voluntarily limit the number of guests you invite on any given day to five. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
· The Pool is intended for use by Rose Creek Crossing Residents and their Guests only.
-- Our pool is very visible and very inviting, and we need to make a concerted effort to keep uninvited, unauthorized (and often unwanted) non-residents from gaining access. We had problems in this area last year. In some cases this was due to teens climbing over our fence, in other cases it was due to residents propping the gate open or opening it for people who claimed to be residents who had forgotten their keys. In this--and all areas--help us enforce the rules (see attachment). If you notice anything or anyone not complying, remind them of the rules. If appropriate, report the situation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Do your part to keep the pool area clean, plus some. If everyone goes out of their way to pick up anything around the pool, it will stay clean and presentable!
· There will be a Pool Committee Run by Rose Creek Crossing Residents this Season.
-- An E-Mail will be sent to those who volunteered for this committee at last year’s annual HOA member’s meeting—please keep a close check on your e-mail this week.
· Annual Homeowner’s Meeting Is Set for August 29th.
-- Be on the lookout later this summer for notices announcing the Annual Homeowner’s Meeting to be held in the Club House at 7:00 pm on August 29th. We will be voting on some new members for the HOA Board of Directors, so if you’re interested, please let us know by sending e-mail to us at email@example.com.
· Comcast Service for Town Home Residents.
-- Right now, all Town Home residents are receiving basic cable service at the discounted price of $24.96 per month from Comcast, whether they want it or not (this charge is included in your monthly HOA fee). This is an “all-or-nothing” bulk cable service. That is, either all Town Home residents accept this service and pay this fee through their monthly HOA fees, or the bulk service can be cancelled and every Town Home resident will be free to seek and pay for cable or satellite service on their own from any provider they wish. The members of the HOA Board want to know what our Town Home owners would prefer. Please provide us feedback on this by sending us your thoughts and/or questions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Proper Management of Trash and Recycling Containers.
-- Please don’t forget: both HOA rules and Salt Lake County law require trash and recycling containers to be brought back from the curb at the end of trash/recycling pick-up day. It is also an HOA rule that these containers are to be kept out of sight at all other times, either inside your garage or within a fenced-in area. Compliance with these provisions greatly increases the eye appeal of our community and contributes significantly to the property values of the Rose Creek Crossing community.
· Trash and Recycling Pick-Up Schedule for the Town Home Section.
-- Just as a reminder for those of you living in the Town Home Section: trash/garbage pick-up is scheduled for every Wednesday morning, and recycling pick-up is scheduled for every other Wednesday morning. A complete schedule for recycling pick-up through the end of 2012 has been posted to our website at www.RoseCreekCrossing..com
(just as a point of reference, the recycling pick-up is scheduled for June 6th).
Best wishes for a happy and safe pool season--
Rose Creek Crossing HOA Board of Directors and Advantage Management
**Pool Rules Effective May-September 2012**
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVILEGES
(Pool is for Rose Creek Crossing Homeowners and Accompanied Guests ONLY):
•Do not prop open gate
•Do not open the gate for people you do not know
•No foul or abusive language or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated
•No alcoholic beverages
•No glass containers
•Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
•Infants and children NOT potty trained must wear swim diapers
FOR PROPERTY INVASION, CALL 911
PLEASE REPORT ANY INCIDENT(S) TO